Being able to quickly add & update content on your website is a key factor to any organisation’s success... whether you have a small brochure based site in mind or a highly complex application, a content management system (CMS) will allow you to craft the content on your website with total flexibility.
Because no two websites or applications are exactly the same, we can tailor a CMS to your specific needs.
Whatever the size of your business, or the purpose of your website, we'll look at what you are trying to achieve and recommend the right tool for the job. We don’t try and fit a square peg into a round hole!
We have written.. highly complex bespoke CMS systems and have developed on many open source CMS platforms over the years, including:
Wordpress, mojoPortal, DotNetNuke, Drupal and MODX to name a few.
At the present time, our prefered ways of developing a CMS based website are:
Concrete5 - An open source platform development
Umbraco - An open source platform development
Hand coded - A bespoke developed CMS
We will look at the genuine requirements, and how best to address them, and choose which CMS is best suited to the development of your project.
- Completely open source.
- Easy to learn “in context” editing
- Can be themed to your exact requirements
- PHP & MySQL based
From CMS Watch report 2011:
"Concrete5 had an exceptional year and remains a system to watch."
"Concrete5 is clearly the big winner this year, with a dramatic increase in share."
- Completely open source
- Umbraco is in use on more than 110000 web sites
- Second only to DotNetNuke in ASP.NET arena
- Easy to develop custom features
- The benefit of a bespoke coded CMS is that you get exactly what you want with little or no compromises.
- New developments can be added to the platform at any point in time.
- There is no bloated code behind the website or application.
- Easily add advanced features
- Complex integration is straightforward to achieve