We are an agency that fulfills the best of both worlds.. when it comes to developing websites and web applications. We are dedicated to being the best in both "front-end" as well as "back-end" development. We like to create cool and compliant HTML, JQuery, AJAX and CSS but we also love integrating it with enterprise level business system
At Servon Design our developers are passionate about bringing user rich functionality to every website we develop. Over the last decade we have worked with a broad range of coding languages including: ASP.NET and PHP.
We have developed everything from complex bespoke applications to Wordpress based websites.
Below is a small section of technologies we have worked on:
- XCart based ecommerce websites
- Bespoke content management systems (CMS)
- Off-the-shelf CMS technologies including Umbraco, Concrete5 and Wordpress
- Integrated websites with third party applications such as SurveyGizmo, ThirdLight Digital Asset Management (DAM) software, RomanCart
- Third party API integration, including Twitter, Facebook Google Maps, Google Analytics and Dropbox to name a few.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 
The word geek is a slang term for odd or non-mainstream people, with different connotations ranging from "a computer expert or enthusiast" to "a person heavily interested in a hobby", with a general pejorative meaning of "a peculiar or otherwise dislikable person, esp[ecially] one who is perceived to be overly intellectual".
Although often considered as a pejorative, the term is also often used self-referentially without malice or as a source of pride.
 Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geek
 Dictionary.com: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/geek